Date of Birth
March 10th, 1948
50/114 Moo.3 Thunthani Home On Green Lamluka
Rd. Tumbon Ladsawai Aumpur LamLuka,
Qualities & Strengths
- Various client Liaison skills, politely and carefully to avoid nonnegotiable status.
- Ability to analyze situations and conditions of company’s activities for finding resolution through preventive methods.
- Advising on the movement of operation to meet the current company’s circumstance conformably.
- Negotiation skills to keep the company’s position strengthening and step ahead of competitive targets or negotiated parties.
- Knowledge base on financial and managerial education which taking advantage of budget planning or company’s activities relating on accounting or fiscal policy.
- Knowledge of Law and Legal process.
- Feasibility study and research for investment and factors analysis affecting on its matter.
- Forecasting company’s possible operation and risk task measurement.
- Professional English for communication with general.
- Ability to consider possible tasks which conserving company’s benefits on multiple tasks operation’s efficiency.
1997 - Present, Realtor Associate,
C-21 Real Estate Finance & Marketing
• Providing consumer on information, locations and assisting them in the process of buying, selling residential property, this include arranging of all financing, title deeds report, escrow documentation and professional home inspection as well.
• Business opportunities both buying and selling.
• Commercial leasing.
- 1992 – 1997 President, Realty Executive (Thailand) Master Franchise
• Setting company operation this including feasibility study, budgeting and financial forecast.
• Setting up training department including translation of text, preparation of manual procedure and training material.
• Negotiate for master franchise from U.S.A.
• Planning and structuring company profile.
• Planning of all marketing and advertising procedure and material.
• Providing consultative advice to franchisee in the real estate brokerage business process, determining successful profiles when qualifying new franchisee candidate, evaluating technical and professional capabilities of existing franchisees.
1989 – 1992 Marketing Manager, Dura International Corp. USA
• Managing 12 sales representative group in 12 states in the US
• Consultative advice in the marketing, selling and servicing of company stationary import product
- 1985 - 1989 Owner & Manager, Ted’s Convenient Market.